The history of The Kendall began in 1859 when the center section of the Inn was built as a private home. In the present day, there are 34 rooms uniquely designed to satisfy a large array of different style palettes. It is also home to Peggy’s on the Green, a restaurant offering elevated Southern cuisine. The Inn is situated directly next to the Main Plaza, and looks out over many festivals and celebrations. It’s location also allows direct access to the Heart of Boerne trail system, beginning on the Inn’s grounds on the banks of Cibolo Creek.